- Luganese(Svizzera) - Luganese
Full time job, smart working
We are seeking a Enterprise Architect for our client based in the beautiful Lugano area.
Full time job, no smart working
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop intricate and efficient solution architectures using Java, .NET, Python, or relevant technologies, ensuring they align with industry best practices and organizational goals.
- Implement microservices architecture, defining modular, scalable, and maintainable solutions that promote agility and responsiveness.
- Design and advocate for event-driven architecture patterns, enabling real-time data flow and responsiveness in systems.
- Collaborate closely with development teams, leveraging your development skills to provide technical insights and ensure the feasibility and effectiveness of architectural designs.
- Utilize modeling tools like Hopex, Alfabet, Ardoq, or Mega Hopex to construct comprehensive application architecture models, providing clear visual representations of complex systems for stakeholders' understanding
- No smart working
- Expert in solution architecture design (Java / .Net / Python)
- Microservice architecture skills
- Event driven architecture skills
- Development skills, even if the role is more in line with the profile of architect
- Communication skills with all technical levels (developers, DBA, security, audit, technical team) and not (business line)
- Ability to design architecture according to functional and non-functional requirements
- Ability to interact with business analysts and PMs
- Ability to model application architectures in modeling tools (e.g. Hopex, Alfabet, Ardoq, ...) . Precedence in the knowledge of Mega Hopex
- Experience on Agile projects
- Ability to synthesize and conceptualize
- EA skills, TOGAF modeling framework – focus on business, application and security architecture
- Skills in Data architecture
- Obviously IT background
We offer an international working environment, learning and growth opportunities and very attractive remuneration package. Please follow the next steps and submit your application.
Follow us on Linkedin– Facebook– Instagram
- Indietro / back to job board Avanti (Next)