Microsoft 365 Senior Cloud Consultant
- Mendrisio(Ticino) - Switzerland
Full time Job (100%) - Partially feasible remote work
We are seeking a Microsoft 365 Senior Cloud Consultant for our client, an important company based in the beautiful Mendrisiotto area.
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years' experience in designing and implementing solutions based on Microsoft 365 or hybrid environments. They should also have a proven track record of migrating from on-premises solutions to the Microsoft cloud. A commitment to obtaining Microsoft certification exams during their career is essential.
- Proficiency in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage project activities.
- Capability to conduct pre-sales activities autonomously.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 services.
- Competence in planning migrations to Microsoft 365 services.
- Proficiency in migrating workloads to Microsoft 365 services.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve technical issues (troubleshooting).
- Possession of Microsoft Associate/Expert certifications or other relevant Microsoft certified exams.
- Preference will be given to candidates who also possess the following:
- A degree in computer science or a related technical/scientific field.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification.
- Proficiency in the French and/or German languages.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Security Solutions.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Server 2019/2016.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Young and stimulating work environment, within which creativity and innovation skills are valued.
- We work in a constantly evolving sector, so training and updating opportunities are the order of the day.
- You will join a close-knit team, with an important role in everyone's success.
- We promote and encourage sustainability and smart working, keeping a positive balance between professional and private life in high consideration.
Follow us on Linkedin– Facebook– Instagram– Twitter
- Indietro / back to job board Avanti (Next)