HR Transformation Consultant
- Luganese -
Full time job
We are seeking HR Transformation Consultant for our client based in the beautiful Lugano area.
Full time job
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with clients to assess their HR needs and business objectives.
- Develop customized HR transformation strategies that align with the client's overarching goals and focus on achieving tangible business outcomes.
- Maintain detailed documentation of HR transformation processes, strategies, and outcomes. Generate regular reports for clients and stakeholders to track progress and demonstrate the value delivered.
- Lead the implementation of HR transformation solutions, including process optimization, payroll strategy, and intelligent automation.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of these solutions.
- Lead and manage projects or project streams focused on implementing SAP SuccessFactors/Workday and other HRM or HR systems.
- Deliver persona-based process optimization by identifying user requirements, creating journey maps, and implementing efficient HR processes.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following areas: people strategy, workforce planning and analytics, organization design, HR transformation, transactions and restructuring, talent management, learning, reward and change management
- Degree holder in relevant discipline
- 2-5 years of relevant experience working in a professional services firm, global consultancy, niche consultancy or an in-house role with exposure to large-scale programs of work
- Strong project management capabilities as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of English. German and French skills are a strong plus
- Experience of leading projects or project streams implementing SAP SuccessFactors/Workday, and/or other HRM or HR systems, e.g. ATS, LMS, Payroll software, Benefits Management software.
- Solid technology knowledge and experience, covering HR tech trends and best practice advisory, complemented by strong HR functional and operations understanding
- Experience in delivering persona-based process optimization, including user requirements, journey maps, etc.
- Delivery across the complete lifecycle of HR Transformation projects, from concept through execution and ongoing operations
We offer an international working environment, learning and growth opportunities and very attractive remuneration package. Please follow the next steps and submit your application.
Follow us on Linkedin– Facebook– Instagram
- Indietro / back to job board Avanti (Next)