- Mendrisiotto -
Full time job
We are seeking a HR Manager, for our client, a very important international industry based in the beautiful Mendrisiotto area.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and strengthen the local HR team, the practices, and systems.
- Lead the annual HR management cycle while implementing the processes, policies, and initiatives of our client.
- Ensure proper reporting, analysis, and provide support for budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Drive internal communication and local employment branding initiatives.
- Oversee an efficient and effective recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding process to meet the requirements of our client.
- Manage the payroll process, ensuring accuracy, legal compliance, and timeliness.
- Develop, support, and implement training and development processes based on identified needs.
- Provide guidance and counseling on HR matters to support management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources or a related field.
- Previous experience in a comparable HR role within an international work setting, including team leadership.
- Proficiency in Italian, English, and German languages (both verbal and written) is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Swiss regulations, including labor law, social security, and taxation.
- Familiarity with the international business landscape and industrial environment.
- Demonstrated ability as a systematic and results-driven leader, with a persistent approach to achieving goals.
- Capacity to remain flexible and adaptable in the face of changes and evolving priorities.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Strong social and presentation skills.
You will report to our Managing Director and be a valued member of the local management team. Occasional travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English.
Follow us on Linkedin– Facebook– Instagram– Twitter
- Indietro / back to job board Avanti (Next)