Sap Operation Support
- Mendrisiotto(Ticino) - Switzerland
Full-time Job offer related to a Project. The employment contract expires August the 30th.
We are seeking a Sap Operation Support for our client, a very important international industry based in the beautiful Mendrisiotto area.
Full-time Job offer related to a Project. The employment contract expires September the 30th.
Reporting to the SAP Project Operation Manager, he will take care of the management, definition, implementation, coordination, and related support of the SAP 4 Hana corporate information system. He will assess the functional needs of the business, identifying, guiding, and supporting the implementation of the most suitable technological solutions.
Interfacing with all internal and external stakeholders, he will help define the solutions to be implemented and will actively participate in their implementation within the SAP 4 Hana area operations / logistic system, with regard to releases, rollouts, stabilization, and maintenance.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- collect and evaluate the business requirements as part of the SAP project as well as leading the discussion by proposing valid solutions;
- work closely with System Integrators, monitoring and participating in the implementation of functional requirements;
- provide technical support in solving problems relating to the SAP application, coordinate internal or external specialists who apply the solution;
- draw the mapping and workflows of business processes by defining the functional coverage of the related information systems;
- support the users and all the stakeholders involved, and if necessary, draw up the project documentation (requirements, functional specifications, analyses, user manuals, technical specifications, protocols, and qualification reports);
- support and coordinate the maintenance activities of the department’s application platforms both from a corrective and evolutionary point of view;
- coordinate and support user training activities to ensure an effective business management of the system;
- work closely with his departmental colleagues to ensure an effective systems integration and problem solutions;
- review technical documentation, including specifications produced by internal or external specialists;
- plan and support the testing phase of the project, both formal and informal;
- review and, when applicable, approve project validation documents;
- cooperate with the validation team on software and hardware qualification;
- support the issuance and review of IT competence procedures;
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Degree or Diploma in IT or scientific disciplines.
- IT skills and previous experience in the use and implementation of SAP management software.
- Knowledge of at least two of the following SAP modules: EWM, MM, SD, PP-PI, QM.
- Teamwork aptitude, good organizational skills, flexibility.
- Innovative approach and orientation towards digitization.
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of French and German also represents a plus.
Follow us on Linkedin– Facebook– Instagram– Twitter
- Indietro / back to job board Avanti (Next)