Web Service & Project Manager
- (Ticino) - Switzerland
Contratto a tempo indeterminato.Occupazione al 100%
We are seeking a Web Service & Project Manager for our client, a very important international company based in the beautiful Luganese area. POSITION SUMMARY
Within the IT Department, the WEB Manager must be experienced in WEB and APP development, with strong front and back-end experience. The Manager will provide a leading role for creating and maintaining company’s websites and other digital products in order to meet the society’s needs. The position requires a balance between having creative eye, an analytical mind and technical background.
The role is responsible for managing the implementing IT solutions, software development projects, system architecture administration and maintenance, and the integration with other systems and mobile applications. The candidate will report to the IT Department head and will lead implementation projects in close collaboration with other Departments.
The WEB Manager formulates requirements, budgets and plans, and implements solutions in support of the operational and strategic goals of the organisation.
Business Process; Requirements and Solutions:
- Responsible for the entire Content Management System (eZ Publish) technical landscape, including planning, operations, maintenance, and improvement projects;
- Being the owner of the web solutions and its integration . The technical scope shall include not just the websites and associated components, but also the satellite solutions that are or will be necessary to fully support the business needs.
- Providing the leadership in understanding the Department business needs to describe their requirements in line with the best practices and the needs themselves;
Project and Service Management:
- Having overall accountability for all project and service delivery and all its components: budget, timeline, resources;
- Ensuring projects and service processes are managed efficiently and effectively with appropriate reporting in place in line with the department standards;
- Accountable to report on the Contracts status including financial and operational (WIP), to the Department head. Ensure that invoices and work reports from vendors matches the actual work performed and delivered.
- Monitor, assess, and ensure that performances are always up to the level required, especially during activity peaks. Optimization of instances architecture, auditing and optimizing CMS object database;
- Daily technical operations, maintenance and Service Management
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering is preferred or robust experience;
- PMP certified or equivalent PM experience courses would be beneficial;
- Several projects with a WEB platform would be beneficial, especially if within multinational environments.
- 5 years of directly relevant professional experience, 2 of which was in a similar management role;
- Specialized high-level courses in Web development (CAS/MAS) is a welcome plus;
- Experience in CRM and APP implementation is a welcome plus;
- Proficient English - written and spoken
- Other languages an advantage
- Flexible and adaptable with a good attitude for teamworking.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and meet competing deadlines.
- Organized, precise with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and report openly.
- Cultural awareness.
Follow us on Linkedin– Facebook– Instagram– Twitter
- Indietro / back to job board Avanti (Next)